Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Another Update

May is flying by! I've been busy, as usual. Lots (24) of bears have been completely finished and delivered!



On the stitching front here are 3 finishes. I am working on some patriotic smalls and will finish-finish them all at the same time. I have to pull out fabrics and choose embellishments from the "depths" of my craft room closet and that is a chore! So, unless I just have to, I prefer to finish up several at a time.

Tree of Life

Graphs by Barbara and Cheryl

30 ct linen ivory   2 over 2


Olde Glory (Wee One)

Heart in Hand/Cecilia Turner

18 ct Davos oatmeal   2 over 1

July 4th

The Stitcherhood (free design found here)

32 ct Lugana ivory    2 over 2

I decided after stitching some of the border to just leave off. I like it better without...I think! 

And, finally, I received these beautiful flowers from my daughter and her family for Mother's Day/my Birthday!  They are beautiful and so fragrant!  


Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Carol said...

Your bears are so cute, Mary--I bet you could make them in your sleep by now you've made so many! I love patriotic stitching and look forward to seeing your finishes. Have a wonderful weekend!

Barb said...

Those little bears are so cute and what lovely flowers. I love the patriotic stitching!