Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Two Finishes!

 
Had a finish on Thursday night late, and another last night.  Both are small, but they count, right?? The PS Annual Santa had a lot of white!  That has to be my least favorite color to stitch with! I've noticed that the last few years have a large white animal in the design...
 
 
 
Santa 2017
The Prairie Schooler 
c. 2017
25 ct mushroom Lugana
1 over 1

This has been my "take along" project.  When I need something to do while waiting in the car for Hubby when he is at an appointment.  This is the 4th one I've stitched out of 8 in the leaflet.  I'll just start another!


Santa With Pipe from St. Nicholas II

The Prairie Schooler

c. 1992

18 ct. khaki aida

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay well!

 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Two beautiful finishes from my favorite designer. That IS one big polar bear--those annual Santas always take much longer to stitch than you would think. Enjoy your week, Mary!

Barb said...

Wonderful Santas, and that is a lot of white on the polar bear. For some reason I can't get white stitches to look exactly the way I want them to.