Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Nearly Finished!

I’ve been stitching on Harvest Blessing and it’s nearly finished. I have the background around the house, tree and hill left to stitch in DMC 927. That will take a while! Also I have the space under the house for my name and date. Can’t decide if I want to add name or initials, along with date or maybe even my state. Any thoughts?




Hubby and I had our second COVID vaccine on Friday. My arm was sore, and yesterday I felt achy, very tired and had the usual flu symptoms. But today I’m totally fine. Well worth it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Heritage Hall said...

Remarkable progress on that beautiful sampler.
Just love the Raggedy Ann dolls... you are a special
Grandmother ~

Barb said...

What a beautiful design. I get my second shot this week. Yes, well worth any side effects that I may experience!

Carol said...

This is looking wonderful, Mary! I would probably add at least your initials along with the date, but I am no expert on samplers :)

Had my second shot on Monday and other than being a little tired and having a sore arm, I'm fine. So relieved to have that behind me!

Donna G. said...

What a lovely sampler. I would definitely add your name and date.