Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Final Finish pics for 2019

Here is what I stitched in 2019.  I did cross stitching and also a bit of crocheting.




 With these last 4 pics I think that wraps up my stitching for the year.  I had 20 finishes...mostly small, but a finish is a finish!!  Can you tell I like Prairie Schooler Santas?? Will try to get more stitched throughout the next year.  All of my annual Schooler Santas are stitched on 25 ct. mushroom Lugana 1 over 1.


Santa with Cardinal
St. Nicholas II
The Prairie Schooler
c. 1992


Prairie Schooler Santa 1987
The Prairie Schooler
c. 1987


Prairie Schooler Santa 1990
The Prairie Schooler
c. 1990


Prairie Schooler Santa 1999
The Prairie Schooler
c. 1999

Thanks for stopping by!  Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your PS Santa stitches! They make me smile. Wishing you a very happy and stitch-filled New Year!

Barbara said...

Your stitching is wonderful! You were blessed with a lot of accomplishments this past year with needle-in-hand! Yes, a small piece is still a finish. Most of my work is (are?) smalls. Love that feeling of accomplishment.

I've yet to do anything by Prairie Schooler, but I've got some of their patterns waiting for my attention.

Thanks for sharing your finishes with us!

Carol said...

You had a lovely year of stitching, Mary! I especially love the Prairie Schoolers, though. I'm so glad I have the Santa charts in my stash--lots to keep me busy!

Happy stitching in 2020!

Daffycat said...

Such a nice collection of finishes! I even spot a couple things I have stitched myself. I love those cute bears - a lot!