Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Few More Finishes

I feel like I am so behind with adding pics of my recent finishes!  I've been so busy with...everything!  I'll try to put them in the order that they were stitched.


Santa's Train (part 2)
Ibex Designs
c. 1970's ??

I stitched part 1 a while ago and it can be seen on this post.



 This ornament I stitched for my daughter and SIL for 2019...it is displayed on the backing fabric which has gold sparkles which isn't picked up in the photo:


Christmas Tree
Elizabeth's Designs/JCS Ornaments 2005
c. 2005


This one is for my 5 year old granddaughter who is really into princesses! It looks like an angel with the wings, but the dress and wand and color is all princess to her!!  Also on the backing fabric.


Christmas Magic
Charlotte's Web Needlework/ JCS Ornaments 2010
c. 2010


This cutie is for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter.  It looks so cute with the snowflakes, beads and the wee red button nose!  Also on the backing fabric.



 Santa's Buddies
Angel Stitchin/JCS Ornaments 2009
c. 2009


I managed to get a bit of crocheting done as well.  These are little purses and the stitch is dragon scale, I believe.  Turned out kinda cute.





This one I stitched for daughter and SIL, as they have moved back to the beach!  This was a fun little stitch.  The shell was one I'd found along the Galveston shore during the spring.  It's mounted on a weathered wooden piece that fit perfectly!  It can be hung or be a stand up.



To The Beach and Back
Needle Bling Designs
c. 2017

Well, that's probably enough for now...I have some more pics to add for 2019...will be back with them to get caught up for the year!!


3 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh your ornaments are adorable! Those are the cutest little purses with the dragon scale stitch on them. They look as though they could hold all sorts of little treasures that a little girl might have (even big girls, too). :) Wishing you a lovely day. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely pieces you stitched and finished! Those crocheted purses are adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Mary said...

Test