Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A Little Stitching

I began this gorgeous sampler back in 2012 and got a lot stitched and put it away for a start on something else...and there it sat all this time...picked it back up in September of 2018 and completed the missing stitches!  I love it!  The colors are beautiful and I love the Adam and Eve figures.  Don't know what happened with my photography...cut it much too close at the bottom edge 😲


Adam and Eve Sampler
The City Stitcher
1 over 2 on 40 ct. Summer Khaki


Up next are the ornaments that I stitched for my daughter and two granddaughters. I actually stitched all five of the designs in the chart plus these 3 to give.  But, even though my stitching was finished back in the summer, I only managed to get these 3 finish-finished...


Top row: HoHoHo Holiday
Lizzie*Kate
2 over 1 on 18 count Davos

Bottom row:  Celebrate! (L) and Santa Knows (R)
Tiny Tidings XIX
Lizzie*Kate
2 over 1 on 18 count Davos

Here are the other 5 that I plan to finish for my display bowl:


Celebrate!, Santa Knows, Santa's Helper, Snow Bird, Jingle Jingle
Tiny Tidings XIX
Lizzie*Kate
2 over 1 on 18 count Davos

And, my 2018 jar of ORTS:
                        

That's it for now.  I have gone through some of my WIP's and pulled one oldie out and have been stitching up a storm on it. I'll have a pic soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finishes (the sampler and the ornaments). I really like the ornaments stitched on the Davos fabric.