Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Yellow House Sampler and a "few" bears!

I started this sampler way back on January 1, 2013...and finished it this week! A lot of things got me sidetracked...so I got it out and got it going again! It really didn't take too long once I put my mind to it.


The Yellow House Sampler
Sheepish Designs/C. Daly
c. 1987

AND, here is a pic of my 47 bears that I crocheted for Project Linus.  I'll be dropping them off tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely Sheepish Designs sampler. I love their designs very much. Congrats on finishing it.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your Yellow House sampler finish! Woohoo! What a super batch of bears that you crocheted for Project Linus! Well done!

Marie said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. Sheepish Design is one of my favorite designers.
Wow, so many bears, and so thoughtful of you to make them.