Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Three Finishes for the New Year!

After being away from Blogger for a long while, here I am again!  Just have not been very consistent.  But, I have been stitching! 

First off is a very tiny first finish for 2018!  I stitched on 14 ct. Aida as it's a little one. Put the chart away already, but I think it is Snowman by Bent Creek. Will finish as a wee pillow for my bowl. I've stitched this one several times over the years...I just think he is too cute!



Next up is Irish Sampler Pincushion from Nostalgic Needle. This has been in the stash for a long while and finally got it stitched.  I can't find it online, so this design may be OOP.  I think it turned out lovely.  And, it was fun to stitch! It's on 35 count natural linen.





And, today's finish is LOVE (??) from The Workbasket. This one is stitched on 18 count Aida...had the perfect little piece and after stitching, its the perfect size for the way I plan to finish -finish.  (Hope to be back in a few days with that) The thread is Victorian Motto Antique Barn Red. I like the color, but there isn't a lot of variation in the shading.


Is it just me or do the pictures take a long time to load??? I don't remember it taking so long before...




3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What super finishes you shared! Way to go!

Brigitte said...

Such a lot of beautiful finishes. I particularly love the little snowman.

Robin in Virginia said...

They look super. I really like the middle piece. Way to go!