Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, February 19, 2017

2017 Smalls SAL finish for February

I thought I would go ahead and post my February finish a little early in case I forget to on Friday!

 October Pumpkin
A Prairie Year Book 13
The Prairie Schooler
c. 1986

And here are my January and February finishes together on the same piece of Davos.  I don't need much around the design when I do my finishing, so I can stitch on a very small piece!  These will be finished to display in my dough bowl.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your February finish! How do you like stitching on the Davos?

Mary said...

Wonderful finish.

Pamela said...

What a nice finish!

purple24 said...

Love the pumpkin.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Beautiful finish!

Mary's Thread said...

Very nice! Lovely job!

Melinda Forbes said...

These are great finishes. And you have a dough bowl!!! I will not be happy until I purchase one and fill it with little pillows

Elfie said...

Very pretty. I hope you put up a pic when they are finished.