Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Has it really been a year?

Wow...it has been a year since I posted last! I have been busy! I've been stitching, though. Either cross stitch, knitting or crocheting. Always have a project or two or three (or more!) going at all times. Have made lots of items for Project Linus and Operation Gratitude. I still meet weekly at the local library with knit/crochet group and a smaller group of us meets weekly for coffee, stitching and chatting. I've also spent lots (but not enough) of time in CA with my granddaughter. She is growing so fast and will turn 2 next month! I have pics to share of some finishes, but haven't figured how to post them from my iPad, so will have to do it from my PC for now... Will be back soon with pics!

Post edited to add pics:


Here are a few knitted items.
Hitchhiker scarf

 Lucina Shell Cowl

 Baby Fern Pattern scarf


And a few Halloween finishes:

 Simply Boo
Elizabeth's Needlework Designs

 Frightful/Jack and Bat
Just Nan
 
 Jack-o-Lantern Scissors Fob
Casey Buonaugurio Designs

Spooky Time
Lizzie*Kate

Here they are added to my seasonal bowl for last Halloween.  Still have some room...better stitch lots more!!
 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What fun Halloween finishes you have stitched and finished! Your knitted items are super looking. What is Project Gratitude?