Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This is the Day is finished!

This is the Day
Hands to Work Designs
JCS Magazine Jan/Feb 2009
c. 2009
1/1/2012 - 12/18/2012

It's finished!!  I loved every stitch in this beautiful sampler and the verse is so special.  I still need to pick up needle and thread briefly though, and stitch my initials and date, which I will do tonight during TV time. This was my 2012 BAP Challenge goal and I made it in time!
EDIT:  Initials and date have been added!

Yesterday, DH and I celebrated our 36th anniversary!  What we have is special and I'm so thankful for our years together.

I think all of my pre-Christmas running around is over and I can sit back, relax and just enjoy.  Tomorrow is to be a lot cooler, so will be a perfect day to camp out in my sewing room and get a few ornaments finished up.  I have spent a lot of time up there putzing around lately listening to non-stop Christmas music.  It's so enjoyable this time of year and sure beats getting out in all of the shopping frenzy!  So, that's where you'll find me tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!   (PLEASE SEE THE CHART REQUEST IN MY RIGHT SIDEBAR - THANKS)

9 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful finish Mary! Happy Anniversary too.....

happy stitching...

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely! That is a lot of stitching, and it looks beautiful!

Happy Anniversary. :)

Hope you get to settle down now and just stitch away until your hearts content. :)

Blessings always

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish!

Chris said...

Congratulations on the finish! It is gorgeous.
And congratulations on your anniversary.
I think that I have the BBD chart. I will try and find it over the weekend. I will let you borrow it if I can put my hands on it.

Erica said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish!
I love the colors in this one!

Terri said...

Great finish!

Happy anniversary!!!

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary, Mary! You are just one year ahead of me and my husband :)

Your finish is so pretty--congratulations!

Lynn said...

What an amazing finish! Congrats Mary! I have this one all kitted up and ready for the coming year. It's been waiting for me for far too long.
Belated Happy Anniversary wishes!

Kathy Ellen said...

Congratulations upon finishing a beautiful and very special sampler. The verse is one of my very favorite ones.

Blessings for much happiness in the New Year!