Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Monday, December 17, 2012

All Is Calm

All Is Calm
Little House Needleworks
c. 2010
12/1/2012 - 12/15/2012

Another little finish!  It really did not take me 2 weeks to stitch this!  I just didn't get any stitching time while we were visiting daughter.  Probably will finish to put in my wooden bowl!

Thanks for stopping by!   (PLEASE SEE THE CHART REQUEST IN MY RIGHT SIDEBAR - THANKS)

7 comments:

Carol said...

Another cute finish, Mary!! Sure wish I could help you with the charts you're looking for, but I don't own either--good luck :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Your finish makes me smile. I love the houses that look like they are from a sampler...and the pine trees always make me think of the south. Love this. :)

I wish I had the charts that you are looking for, if I did, I'd gladly send them your way.

Blessings always dear friend. :)

Barb said...

Mary, I'm going to check my charts. I think I have the BBD Blessings Be Thine. I'll e-email you later with the info.

Chris said...

Sweet finish Mary!

Shelly said...

Great finish Mary! Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

Daffycat said...

Wonderful finish! Wish I had the chart you are looking for :(

Lynn said...

Sorry I can't help you with your chart requests.
I love this little finish! It makes such a sweet ornament.