Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Little Finish

Joy
Little House Needleworks
c. 2009 
10/18/2012 - 11/2/2012

Here's another little finish.  Not sure just yet how to finish this one off.  It's a bit big for a tree ornament, so maybe a little pillow or a door hanger?  We'll see!

It's been very warm, or I guess I should say hot the past few days, but today is really gorgeous.  A little breezy with lots of sunshine!  

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh, very festive! :) I love it.

I can easily see this a door hanger....can't wait to see how you finish it.

Hope the nice weather holds out for you...we've been down right cold here lately..but next week we are suppose to get back into the 60's..Yay! I really hate cold weather.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Blessings always

Ranae said...

Pretty
I'm sure however you finish it, it will look awaesomr

Brigitte said...

Such a nice little finish. I love the colours in it.

Denise said...

Awesome finish ! Love the colors!I like the idea of a door hanger also.
Happy Stitching
Denise