Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hello again!!I

EDIT: I JUST FOUND THIS DRAFT OF POST MADE BACK IN EARLY JUNE THAT I NEVER PUBLISHED!  
I've been away for a while, finally back and trying to catch up on blog reading, emails and everything else!!  BUT, I have been stitching!  I think maybe a finish or two, and a few new starts :)

Our latest out of town adventure was over to the St. Louis area for our nephew's high school graduation.  It was fun seeing him and the family again for a few days.

I've been acquiring some older charts that have been on my want/need :) list for a while, and some that I just ran across that I liked.  I managed to find a few old Sheepish Designs charts at my LNS stuck behind some newer items that I just could not pass up!!  Already stitched one of them :)  I could really kick myself for not getting more of them while they were easy to find.  I just love most of what they published.  There are two designs especially that I want to do--Anonymous Woman and The Garden Path.  Off and on I've tried on eBay, but have not had any luck.

New today-7/22/12:
 Can't believe that it's been so long since my last post.  Have been busy, busy!

Also, I've been stitching a lot.  Here are 2 finishes.  I've begun a couple more, but no pics.  Also finished a canvas piece but can't show that one just yet! ;)



Joy in the Journey
Little House Needleworks
c.1999, I believe
4/26/2012 - 7/22/2012
This pattern was from an old Leisure Arts Magazine.  I just tore the pages out and don't know when it was published.  If anyone out there knows the date, please let me know.  It would be much appreciated.  :)


 

Gone Fishing
Sheepish Designs
c. 1997
4/1/2012 - 4/25/2012

7 comments:

barbara said...

Lovely!! I also enjoy the Sheepish Design charts. It must've been a thrill to find some hidden at your LNS!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your finishes are lovely.
You have done some beautiful stitching.

Daffycat said...

Really wonderful finishes, Mary! Life gets so busy it's a wonder any of us can keep up! Hope your summer is going well.

Chris said...

Lovely finishes!!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Lovely, just lovely. :)

So glad to see you posting again.

Blessings always

Lainey said...

Two pretty finishes!

Carla said...

Beautiful finishes Mary!