Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Where did March go?


Can anyone tell me where March went??? It seems that it never existed, as it went by so fast! I've totally been busy all (well, most of) this time, just not near Blogger! Let's see... yardwork, taxes, closet organizing, starting the garden, and sometimes just nothin' :)

I stitched this and sent to my daughter to celebrate the beginning of spring.


Tiny Garden Freebie
Shepherd's Bush
c. 2011
3/2/2012 - 3/3/2012

And the back:


While rummaging in my stash I found this old WIP that I know I must have started sometime around 1988. Not a lot left to do, so I thought it would look cute as a small patriotic pillow for the chair in my kitchen. So it's finished!


Liberty Dolls
The Cricket Collection
c. 1987
1988 ? - 3/20/2012

Then this cute little bunny begged to be stitched, also with a small pillow in mind. The addition of the tiny, tiny buttons was just perfect!



The Silly Rabbit
Mosey'n Me
c. 2005
3/21/2012 - 3/28/2012


I loved working this piece, and want to have it framed real soon. This was my "travel" project. I have to choose another small canvas and get it ready to "go".


Spring Blossoms Variation (canvas)
Nancy's Needle
c. 2011
12/9/2011 - 4/3/2012



I couldn't resist starting this old Sheepish design, Gone Fishing! Haven't stitched one from Sheepish in so long.



Well, if you got this far you get a gold star!! I'll be back soon!


9 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! I get a gold star! You've been busy Mary. That bunny is sure cute and those buttons are perfect for him. I've never seen the Sheepish Designs pattern. Looks like an oldie but goodie! Have a great evening!

Deborah said...

With all the other stuff you did, you managed to get a lot of stitching. So many cute finishes.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Wow, so many great finish they all love beautiful. I really love that canvas piece from Nancy's Needle. Good luck with Gone Fishing. CJ in OK;-)

Daffycat said...

Whoa, look at all these finishes! You HAVE been busy, Mary. I love the little spring freebie you sent to your daughter ~ adorable!

Chris said...

I love all your finishes and your new start!

Mary said...

test

Grit said...

Wunderschöne Sachen hast Du gestickt. Ich bin begeistert. Werde nun öfter mal vorbei schauen.
Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

Anonymous said...

Your finishes are lovely. Especially like your bunny, he's very sweet!
Your new start looks great too.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

You've been very busy! Love your finishes...the bunny is so cute...but you know I love all things bunny.

Blessings to you and yours always :)