Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A very old WIP is now finished!

Well, I have one more finish for 2011. Just under the wire, don't you think?


Sara Valentine
Ladie & Friends, Inc.
c. 1987
1988 ?? - 12/31/2011



My daughter picked this out at the LNS when she was about 4 years old. Remember these little dolls? I'd done all of the cross stitch at that time, and had the backstitching left to do. For whatever reason, Sara was put by the wayside and is just now complete! I'm pretty sure my DD doesn't want her now (but I'll check to make sure) so I'll put Sara away until a need comes up to do a finish-finish. I just love the little red shoes! She is stitched on 18 ct. Aida, which I rarely use now. (But it is easier on the eyes :)

2 comments:

Minnie said...

Congratulations, I've never seen this design before but it is so precious. Happy New Year!

connie said...

I have one of the Valentine girls started forget which one.I need to dig her out ..all the patterns are so cute.