Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's A Wrap!


Here are the final pics for the year.


Christmas Tree
The Prairie Schooler
c. 2009
11/15/2011 - 11/20/2011

I sent this little ornament to Shelly - An Arizona Stitcher for leaving the 500th comment on my blog.


Spanish Flowers (quilt)
Cindy Cooksey
from Pretty Little Mini Quilts
c. ?
7/2010 - 10/26/2011

A fun little mini quilt - some old fabrics and some new. I see blue from a skirt of mine, red from DD's dress when she was one, and blue from curtains! Each hexagon will have some embellishment-button, bead, other as I decide what to use. I have lots of buttons from my Mama's old button jar which I'll pick through. Maybe some small pin or memento will be added as well.



Mini Mystery Sitch (canvas)
Laura J. Perin
c. 2011
11/14/2011 - 12/3/2011


Laura posted this little pattern over several weeks on her blog. It was fun to stitch and I can imagine it in other colorways in the future.

As 2011 comes to a close, I want to wish you a very happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

2 comments:

stitchin schoolmarm said...

Wow! Looks as if you finished the new year in style with all of those beautiful pics!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Your canvas stitched piece looks great!!I haven't done a lot of canvas stitching but what I've done I've really enjoyed.