Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Monday, July 12, 2021

Three Little Pumpkins

Another small finish for the bowl.  Even though it's a little one, it seemed to take forever to stitch...I guess it was the monotony of so much black.  But, I really do love it, and can't wait to see what fabrics I choose to finish it with!  This is a really old piece of Hardanger that has been in my stash a very long time.  It is more of a rust color, but the lighting makes it look more orange.  I stitched just a portion of the design from the magazine.

Ghosts Unseen

Cathy Habermann of Hands On Design/JCS Halloween 2015 

22 ct. Hardanger

1 over 1

 

In several posts back I mentioned my thumb that is a "trigger finger/thumb".  Well, for the past week or so it locks and I can't get it to move. When I wake up it is very stiff and hurts if I try to move it. I just let it be and by about mid-day it is a tiny bit moveable.  My appointment is next week and I can't wait!!

Until next time...take care!

 

 

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Love your pumpkin piece!