Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stitch From Stash March 2014

I've been stitching/knitting/crocheting like crazy during the month of March!  Wish there were a few more  hours in the day!  haha   I picked up this canvas WIP and sat out on the patio and stitched for a few hours one day.  I wanted to work on it more later, but of course got sidetracked on other projects!


Finally finished this baby gift and got it off in the mail:


I knitted 2 more hats for a charity project (the 2 on the left were done in March, the 2 on the right in Feb).  


I finished up the 2nd sock of this pair for myself, and I just love the way they turned out!


I have been knitting and crocheting some very special baby gifts, but I can't post pics just yet.  Once they are mailed and received I will. 

I worked from stash, but also bought new yarn for all the baby gifts, but according to the "rules" of SFS, it doesn't count as long as it is currently being used.  (Hope that's right) :)

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

cucki said...

Everything is so
Pretty..well done dear
Hugs x

Chris said...

Lovely projects Mary!