Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, November 3, 2013

TUSAL 11/2013 and a few more finishes



Here are my ORT's since last time, and posted on the right day, I might add!!



 
 Autumn Leaves
Nancy's Needle



Adam and Eve
Little House Needleworks

I did not stitch the words Adam and Eve as it is obvious to me who it is!  Also, I did not stitch the birds.  I thought they looked a little bit too big.  I'm pleased with the way it looks, though.

Here is my PSS Mary's Sampler II through part V.  I hope to find a few minutes later tonight to get part VI stitched.  It is so sweet! (And, I'm amazed that I have actually been able to keep up...)


If all goes well, we will be moving from Tulsa in about 2 weeks.  While on vacation earlier this year we found a house and bought it.  We put our house up for sale when we returned and have finally sold it.  I had not mentioned earlier because I didn't know how long it might take to sell.  I just hope all goes well and that our buyers get their loan and/or don't back out.  We are in the process of packing and trying to get everything done.  It's been crazy here all summer because we were always on edge waiting for the realtor to call about a showing.  We had lots.  I didn't feel like getting any really big projects out and then having to put everything up at a moments notice.  I'm just ready to try to get back to normal, and hopefully we will be able to soon.  

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

cucki said...

Sweet stitches
Lovely orts x

Chris said...

Lovely orts and stitching.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well with the move!