Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TUSAL 7/2013 (and 5/2013, 6/2013)

 How can I be late again??? Well, I put my camera in a "safe" place and located it a few days ago :D  Here are my orts for May and June!

 Here are a few more from same stitching time. This tin is mostly from the Nathaniel Russell House shown in my last post.  And, here they are so far for the year:


OK, so I hid my camera and found it.  I also have hidden a little finish...Sheep Virtue # 2, LOVE.  Stitched it, put it away, and now can't find it!  When I do I'll post a pic.  I guess you wonder why is che crazily "hiding" stuff???  More about that later!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

cucki said...

Lovely orts x

Chris said...

Wow! Lots of fabulous orts :)

Anonymous said...

Hello
Just found your lovely blog.
You have lots of Orts for this month!
Your stitching is beautiful (:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I've got my TUSAL picture ready to go but I got so wrapped up in stitching I didn't do it last night!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

You so crack me up with this TUSAL business. But I will say they are very pretty in the glass vase. Hmmm should I be doing this, too? NO, NO, NO....if I collect one more thing, and Hubby finds out, I know my mug will be plastered on the side of milk cartons....Missing Crazy Butt Stitcher..I can just see it now.

Blessings always dear friend. :)

Penny said...

Pretty colors! Looks like you have been busy. :)