Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Friday, March 22, 2013

Live Simply

 Live Simply
c. 2009
3/17/2013 - 3/20/2013

 A fun, colorful little design to kick off Spring!  I added a few French Knots and since I didn't have a button with me, I made the flower by stitching a Spider Stitch.  I think it works!  When I return home, I will finish it into something using the fabric shown in the last pic.

Thanks for the sweet comments on my last post.  At the moment I have limited computer time to read blogs, and I'm missing it!

 Thanks for stopping by!


MarchAnn said...

Looks great Mary love the flower better than the button ant way.

Deb said...

Wonderful finish, and I too think that your flower is much better than a button!!

RuthB said...

Congrats -- it's absolutely a perfect way to greet Spring.

cucki said...

❤So sweet x

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute finish and it will look great with that fabric. CJ in OK

sharine said...

It looks very pretty:)

Carol said...

Such a bright and cheery finish, Mary--love the way you've done that blue flower!

Emma/Itzy said...

I love this! The fabric you have chosen is perfect!

Lynn said...

Such a cheery finish! I love the bright colours.
Your recent PS finishes look fabulous too!