Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Friday, October 12, 2012

Mini Mystery Completed

Wow, another post in just a few days!  I'm not sure that I am liking the new (at least to me) format of Blogger.  Will take some getting used to.  Maybe if I post regularly...

I finished this lovely little canvas piece.  Laura Perin shared the pattern on her blog, and since I'm a fan of her designs, I couldn't pass it up!  It's about 4.5 " square and just the right size to finish off as a door hanger.  Might even get it done this year ;)    It's so hard to capture the sparkle, but it does have some!  I'd love to stitch this one again in another colorway, and can see places to add more "bling".  Thanks Laura, for all the great Mini Mystery designs

 Mini Mystery Monday Canvas (red/green)
Laura J. Perin
c. 2012
8/30/2012 - 10/12/2012

 

2 comments:

Deb said...

That is beautiful Mary. Just perfect for Christmas - although I think that I'd have it displayed all year round. It's too pretty to put away.

Laura said...

Wow! I love the colors you stitched this with, Mary! Looks totally different from mine - grin!! I'm glad to see what it looks like in Christmasy colors, and I'm lovin' it... hope you are, too!