Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BAP Stitching Update

Thanks for all the kind comments about the snowman finish on my last post. He's a knob hanger on the inside of my front door.

Just a quick post to show my BAP stitching. Not a lot done, but it is early in the year!!



I've also been working on A Quaker Christmas and here are the before and after views. This one will be lovely when complete. I like stitching on it for a little while, and then the one color gets to me and I have to move on to the next project.




Also, one of my canvas WIPs needed a bit of attention, so a few stitches were added. This is A Promise of Mystery!, and is a Stitch of the Month project for 2010 from the American Needlepoint Guild. Since the directions were given out over the entire year, I don't feel like rushing, so just takin' my time!



Between the larger projects, I've been working on some small ornaments, but no pics yet.

That's it for now. As always, thanks for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful projects! You are making progress :)

the striped rose said...

Looking good!

Gabi said...

All your projects are looking great. What's the name of the first sampler? Love that border

Lynn said...

Wonderful progress on your Christmas Quaker! Your canvaswork is gorgeous!

Carla said...

Great way to start 2012! All three wips aare beautiful!

stitchin schoolmarm said...

You have some beautiful projects to work on Mary!

BeckySC said...

Looking great, Mary :)

JennyPennyPoppy said...

This looks lovely and such nice rich colours :)