Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Friday, February 11, 2011

Something Sweet


This morning we needed a little something sweet with our coffee! I made 1/2 recipe of a Cranberry Coffee Cake. This is a 6 cup Bundt pan, which is about half the size of a regular one. This is just right for the two of us, but if it looks like we won't be able to finish it, I'll freeze for later. I doubt that will happen, though :)

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks delicious! I can smell it from here!

Lynn said...

That looks so yummy!! I love a good coffee cake. Mmmm, actually I love anything baked!

Lainey said...

Those look so yummy!!

Carol said...

I didn't know they made smaller Bundt pans--what a great idea. That sure looks tasty, Mary!!

Deb said...

That coffee cake looks yummy! It wouldn't last long around here - I'd definitely have to make a whole recipe.