Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and a PIF!

Happy New Year!

I had an email from Sherry last night and learned that I won a PIF from her for 2009! How exciting! Her PIF is for 2 fat quarters of fabric, and I love adding new fabric to my stash.

The requirement is to add a PIF to MY blog. Everyone loves a FQ, and we use them all the time. Sometime within the next 365 days, I will send out 2 FQs to 2 of you!

If you are interested, leave a comment on this post until January 5th at 6 p.m. central time. Let me know that you want to be included and that evening I will draw 2 names and post the winner on my blog. Please be sure to leave your email address or a link to your blog so that I can get in touch with you if you are a winner!

If you win, you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and do the same for 2 people. Good luck!

No comments: