Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bands of Many Colors

Here is my start to Bands of Many Colors. There are several spot motifs above the bands of stitches. I'm using 36 ct. cream and will be stitching with 1 thread over 2, and will be using my magnifier for sure! My chart came from Just Cross Stitch. Small portions were published in 7 consecutive issues in 1990-1991. I've wanted to stitch this one since seeing it that far back! My "goal" is to stitch one portion at least every 2 months (one part is the personalization, so that won't take very long). That way it should be complete at the end of 2009!

I did not have anyone sign up for the FQ PIF on my January 1st post, so I will select 2 readers during the year to receive 2 fat quarters of fabric.

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

It's looking good. Can't wait to see more. :)

mainely stitching said...

Oooooh! That is SO pretty. I love it already!