Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Garden...Part 1

Part 1 is finished! I have really enjoyed this one so far, and love doing the specialty stitches, but for me they don't go as fast as the cross stitches. I am curious as to what the rest will look like...

We had snow coming down most of the day, but since the temperature stayed above freezing the roads were in good shape. We are below freezing now, so we could have some problems in the morning on the way to work.

I've also been trying to finish an ornament and should have a picture for tomorrow's post.

9 comments:

mainely stitching said...

This looks so incredibly beautiful so far!!

Sue said...

You are really smoking on this one. The progress is great and it looks beautiful ;)

Stitchingranny said...

Lovely work. Unfortunately I will be on holiday when part 2 comes out so I will have to play catch up when I get home again but I will look forward to seeing what everyone else has done.

Wanda said...

Super job you stitch beautifully! Can't wait to see it progress.

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful your embroidery!
Kind regards,

Sonnja
Beertje Zonn

Carla said...

Looks great so far!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That sampler is going to be so pretty!

Von said...

Oh, Mary, this sampler is so lovely! Specialty stitches can be slower, but the texture and design elements they add are amazing! :D

Lelia said...

YAY! More progress on your garden. Very cheerful on this bleak Winter day.