Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Becky, so here goes...

4 jobs I've had:
Dental Assistant, Dental Practice, Charleston, SC, 4 years
Orthodontic Assistant, University of Kentucky Dental School, Lexington, KY, 3 years
Office Manager, Orthodontic Practice, Oklahoma City, OK 2 1/2 years
(during this period here is where I was a SAHM for about 15 years!)
Finance Dept. for a healthcare services and information technology company, Tulsa, OK, 8 years

Four movies I watch over and over:
Gone With the Wind
Jean De Florette & Manon of the Spring
Christmas Vacation (yearly tradition)
Steel Magnolias

Four places I've been:
London
Cairo
Istanbul
39 of the 50 states

Four places I've lived:
Charleston, SC
Lexington, KY
Oklahoma City, OK
Tulsa, OK

Four TV shows I watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Seinfeld
news
Letterman sometimes

Four people that email me regularly:
Sarah
David
Lauri
Mary

Four favorite things to eat:
Chocolate Chip cookies
Pizza
Most vegetables
Any hot, fresh bread with butter

Four places I'd rather be:
I'm happy where ever I am, but...
walking around in London
sitting by the pool in Cozumel
stitching on the deck of a cruise ship

Four things I look forward to this year:
visiting with far away family
getting a lot of stitching done
getting more scrapbooking done than the last 2 years
helping to plan this year's vacation

I'm tagging Carla at CC's Stitching Diary next!

1 comment:

Carla said...

oh my! I've been tagged!! :)
I'll post my answer this weekend!