1. And A Forest Grew (x-stitch)- Stitch as much and as often as I can. Very large design & don't worry that it might take longer than 2008 to complete.
2. A Quaker Christmas (x-stitch)- same as above
3. First Step (canvas work)- Complete
4. Seasons of Flowers Sampler (various stitches)- COMPLETED!!! Last finish of 2008
5. Queens Sweet Bag (mostly tent-1 over 1 and queen stitch)- Complete
6. Moody Blues (various stitches)- COMPLETED!!!
7. Quaker Rose- start
8. Lady Brittany's Sampler- start
9. We Will Adore Him- COMPLETED!!!
10. PIF gifts- Took my name off of Carol's list, as there were no sign ups :( Will try again next year...
11. Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow Sampler- start
12. SBBC Gift-COMPLETED AND MAILED!!!
13. One ornament each month- stitch and finish -- COMPLETED Total of 10
14. And, last of all, stitch for my own pleasure and not to see how many pieces I can finish...to me the process of stitching is more important than the finish!