Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Goals for 2008

1. And A Forest Grew (x-stitch)- Stitch as much and as often as I can. Very large design & don't worry that it might take longer than 2008 to complete.

2. A Quaker Christmas (x-stitch)- same as above

3. First Step (canvas work)- Complete

4. Seasons of Flowers Sampler (various stitches)- COMPLETED!!! Last finish of 2008

5. Queens Sweet Bag (mostly tent-1 over 1 and queen stitch)- Complete

6. Moody Blues (various stitches)- COMPLETED!!!

7. Quaker Rose- start

8. Lady Brittany's Sampler- start

9. We Will Adore Him- COMPLETED!!!

10. PIF gifts- Took my name off of Carol's list, as there were no sign ups :( Will try again next year...

11. Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow Sampler- start

12. SBBC Gift-COMPLETED AND MAILED!!!

13. One ornament each month- stitch and finish -- COMPLETED Total of 10

14. And, last of all, stitch for my own pleasure and not to see how many pieces I can finish...to me the process of stitching is more important than the finish!

3 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Great goals. I love AAFG. I look forward to seeing it grow in stitches this year.

Lelia said...

Oh my. What a fantastic list of projects. Good luck with them!!! I have some SALs & hope to work on repros & some small items. Looking forward to your progress : )

Wanda said...

What a great list of goals I am scared to list anything I will probably get side tracked. Good Luck!!