Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, December 22, 2007

More Snow!

Quaker Rose
Little by Little



We're getting more snow today! We started the day with rain, but now it's below freezing and the snow is coming down. At least I don't have to get out in it for the rest of the night.

A new chart came in the mail! I want to start Quaker Rose soon. I am going to use a piece of cream/ivory linen that I already have in my stash. I might try to dye it before using, but have not done so in years. I don't like fabric too splotchy and mottled, though. The blue in the design matches my blue bedroom, which just got painted this summer and so far has only one picture hung up.

I went to Hobby Lobby early this morning for a frame, mat and glass. I have something (secret stitching) for someone special. I didn't get it stitched as soon as I'd hoped due to my wrist surgery, and therefore won't be able to have it framed in time for me. No problem...I'll just do it! Will post pic after recipient gets it.

1 comment:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

The Quaker Rose looks like fun, great colors. Good luck with the mystery framing. Merry Christmas to you and yours.