Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Little More

Only a wee bit more done tonight. I spent the weekend catching up on paperwork :( I had gotten pretty far behind on sorting through papers and getting the filing done. It's done now and that makes me feel much better! Just a short post tonight...must get to sleep, as I plan to be up and out early tomorrow morning to get to the sale at the Silver Needle that starts at 6 a.m. Tomorrow is not a holiday for me, so I will only have a little while to shop before work. Since I work only 1 mile away, I just might shop some more at lunchtime!!


1 comment:

Lelia said...

organizing just takes time. Yes, a load off when it is finished. If you saw the top of my desk, oh my, just too much stuff & no room for stitching : )

Oh well, maybe I"ll set up the ironing board & just temporarily move stuff around : ) LOL