Stitches and More

Stitches and More
She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands... Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Happy Anniversary!

 It's been 45 years today!  Love you!


 
 
 
I stitched a small Blackbird Design in honor of our 45th!  Not sure yet if I want to frame it or put in the display bowl...
 

 Hearts in Bloom Sewing Tray
Blackbird Designs 
Book: A Stitcher's Journey
c. 2011

36 ct. stitched 1 over 2

Don't know where the time has gone... A long time since I last updated.  I have lots to show, but it may be after Christmas before I get back.  


1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, Mary! We will celebrate our 45th in July--where have the years gone?! Such a beautiful piece you've stitched. Congratulations! And Merry Christmas!